Friday, March 30, 2012

Migrating DTS packages Question: Dynamic Properties

Hi guys,

After DTS Migration is "successful", I opened up dynamic properties step but I saw codes were all commented out inside the public class ScriptMain. Since I am not familiar with Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime, I'm not sure what methods I should use as there aren't much examples available online. How do I do the following in SISS way?

' Add your code here

' Source Type = 2

' Global variable = glvTrade

' Destination = 'Connections';'Trade';'OLEDBProperties';'Data Source';'Properties';'Value'

Regards

Hi,
I have same problem too.
' Source(Type = 2)
' Global variable = SPLastDate
' Destination = 'Tasks';'DTSTask_DTSExecuteSQLTask_7';'Properties';'SQLStatement'
How can i convert this code for ssis ?
Does anyone have any solution ?

Thans
Yasemin

No comments:

Post a Comment