Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Migrating beta 2 AS to beta 3 AS?

Hi,
Is there any suggestion to migrate beta 2 AS db to beta 3 AS db?
I tried to use backup and restore, and it did not work.
I have lots of MDX. I do not want to recreate AS in beta 3. U know, it is
lots of work from scratch.
Thanks,
Guangming
Strictly speaking there is no Beta 3.
I suspect you are out of luck but you might be better asking your
question on the microsoft.private.sqlserver2005.analysisservices.o lap
newsgroup.
Login information is located at
http://communities.microsoft.com/new...lcomePage.htm.
Andrew Watt
MVP - InfoPath
On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 10:42:01 -0700, Word 2003 memory Leakage
<Word2003memoryLeakage@.discussions.microsoft.com > wrote:

>Hi,
>Is there any suggestion to migrate beta 2 AS db to beta 3 AS db?
>I tried to use backup and restore, and it did not work.
>I have lots of MDX. I do not want to recreate AS in beta 3. U know, it is
>lots of work from scratch.
>Thanks,
>Guangming
|||I solved this problem by generating AS script in beta 2 and rerun it in beta 3.
THere is a beta 3. Not sure what you mean.
"Andrew Watt [MVP - InfoPath]" wrote:

> Strictly speaking there is no Beta 3.
> I suspect you are out of luck but you might be better asking your
> question on the microsoft.private.sqlserver2005.analysisservices.o lap
> newsgroup.
> Login information is located at
> http://communities.microsoft.com/new...lcomePage.htm.
> Andrew Watt
> MVP - InfoPath
> On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 10:42:01 -0700, Word 2003 memory Leakage
> <Word2003memoryLeakage@.discussions.microsoft.com > wrote:
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment