Monday, March 19, 2012

Migrate DTS 2000 package doesn't work

Hi everyone,

I'm stuck with this and I haven't idea how to solve it. I'm trying to migrate a dts 2000 package from BIDS and I obtain this message:

This wizard will close because it encountered the following error:

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index (mscorlib)

I'm going to Migrate DTS 2000 Package select my current sql2k production server (it has almost 600 dts although I think that is not any problem at all)

Wizard recognize without problems my server and then I put a folder for save them but on the next step appears the aforementioned message.

Does anyone ever faced this issue?

Thanks in advance,

I'm having the same problem. I have a 2-node cluster and I was able to successfully migrate packages from one but the other one behaved exactly as you've described. Any luck overcoming this?

No comments:

Post a Comment