Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document after SQL Server SP2 install.

Hello all,

Over the weekend, I loaded the SQL Server SP2 on to my production database after having it on my dev server for two weeks with out any problems.

After I did this, I went to check all my SSIS packages and found them not able to load.

I get this message “Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document: The package failed to load due to error 0xC0010014 “One or more error occurred. There should be more specific errors preceding this one that explains the details of the errors. This message is used as a return value from functions that encounter errors”. This occurs when CPackage::LoadFromXML fails.

Now when I look at the errors I see:

Error 1 Error loading Master_Full_Weekly.dtsx: Error loading value "<DTS:LogProvider xmlns : DTS="www.microsoft.com/SqlServer/Dts" > <DTS : Property DTS:Name="ConfigString">SQL_TPMTSH_Datamart</DTS: Property><DTS : Property DTS:Name="DelayValidation">0</DTS: Property><DTS: Property DTS:Name="ObjectName">DTS Log Provider for SQL Serve" from node "DTS: LogProvider". D:\ETL\Projects\TPM\TPMTSH\Master_Full_Weekly.dtsx 1 1

Does anyone know what this is about and how I can go about fixing it?Anyone?|||

Could you try to register xml modules:

regsvr32 msxml3.dll

regsvr32 msxml6.dll

HTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment