Monday, February 20, 2012

Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio problem

The 'Reports' button on the Summary screen is disabled. How can I get it enabled so that I can view the database dashboard?

I have installed SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition with Reporting services

ThanksThe Reports button is context sensitive. In the object browser, click/highlight your database, then the reports button should be enabled. A wrote in message news:61cb2041-e52f-4503-b439-60aa3ba7eefc@.discussions.microsoft.com...
> The 'Reports' button on the Summary screen is disabled. How can I get it
> enabled so that I can view the database dashboard? >
> I have installed SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition with Reporting
> services >
> Thanks
>|||That is right. It is context specific. It is enabled when a DB is selected and similarly, the report button is enabled when server is selected to see server dashbord.

No comments:

Post a Comment