Monday, February 20, 2012

Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express Load Error!

Hi,
I was using MSSMSE till yesterday absolutely with no problem from last 6
months.
But suddenly when I tried to open it this morning, it said Package
'Microsoft SQL Management Studio Package' failed to load.
Then I reinstalled , (repaired) this package twice. But no luck. Still it
gives same error upon opening. I can't manage my SQL database without it.
Does anyone know what is this and how to fix it?
Your help will be really appreciated.
Thanks & Tegards,
Sujata
Hi,
I am getting the exact same error with the Standard edition. Reinstallation
didn't help either.
Does anyone else have the same problem?
Thanks,
Jim
"Sujata P" wrote:

> Hi,
> I was using MSSMSE till yesterday absolutely with no problem from last 6
> months.
> But suddenly when I tried to open it this morning, it said Package
> 'Microsoft SQL Management Studio Package' failed to load.
> Then I reinstalled , (repaired) this package twice. But no luck. Still it
> gives same error upon opening. I can't manage my SQL database without it.
> Does anyone know what is this and how to fix it?
> Your help will be really appreciated.
> Thanks & Tegards,
> Sujata

No comments:

Post a Comment